HMS Group Holding implements a large-scale investment programme aimed at the comprehensive updating of production facilities of JSC Nasosenergomash Sumy.
A number of pieces of high-tech metal-working equipment has been commissioned in recent years:
• Schiess Vertimaster VMG 1.35 gantry machining center for a total machining of pump casings;
• DOOSAN PUMA 5000 XLY high-precision turning center for single-setup finish turning and milling keyslots in the pump shafts;
• DMF-260 5-axis milling center for high-performance machining of sophisticated difficult-to-make diffusers and other parts of irregular (complex shaped) spatial configurations;
• Danobat CNC vertical boring and turning centre VTC 1800 and some others;
• A new foundry equipped with an up-to-date moulding line and induction furnaces capable of producing 4 thou. tonnes of castings per year has been built.