JSC Nasosenergomash Sumy
Joint Stock Company “NASOSENERGOMASH Pump & Power Engineering Works Sumy” is a part of the vertically integrated structure of HMS Group holding. Nowadays the Nasosenergomash is one of the largest enterprises of the HMS Group, which specializes in the development and production of pumping equipment for the oil and gas industry, water industry, agriculture, and housing and communal services.
Present-day JSC NASOSENERGOMASH Sumy in facts and figures:
- One of the biggest enterprises both in HMS Group and in the world, which specializes in the manufacture of pumping equipment for oil & gas industry, pipelining, power generation, water industry, agriculture and housing and municipal services.
- Production floor spaces cover more than 81,250 m2.
- Production range of serial products totals more than 200 item names (makes).
- During the entire period of its existence, the Company has made over 550.000 pumps.
- More than 1200 various pumps have been supplied for NPP’s.
- Pumping equipment is made in accordance with Russian and international branch standards.
- Pumps for nuclear power generation are entered in Uniform Specialized Nomenclature Catalog for Equipment and Materials Used During NPP Design, Construction and Operation (EOHKOM);
- Pumping equipment for petroleum industry is are included in Transneft’s Register of Goods and Equipment (Major Products)
- Pump units for petroleum industry are designed in compliance with the API Standard 610.
- Pumping equipment for high-hazard services is supplied under Licenses to Use issued by Rostechnadzor (Russian Federal Mining and Industrial Inspectorate), Gospromnadzor (Republic of Belarus), State Control Committee for Emergency Situations and Industrial Safety (Republic of Kazakhstan).
- One-of-a-kind complex of test stands enables a full-scale testing of large pump units with the motor nominal power up to 14 MW.